No one lives forever
Submitted by Anonymous on 2009-10-19 09:35:22
This product has a rating of 4 out of 5 running under Windows 7 (x86_64)
The game itself is fully 32-bit and it will work just fine on 64 bit once you get it installed, which fortunately is very easy:
1. Copy the "Game" directory from your CD1 onto your hard drive. Rename it something life "NOLF" or whatever you want.
2. Copy NOLF.REZ from the "Data" directory into the same directory.
3. Insert CD2 and copy both .REZ files from the Data directory into that same directory.
4. Move or copy NOLF.EXE and Lithtech.exe from the "English" (or whatever language version you want)subdirectory into your game directory.
5. Insert CD1 and run NOLF.EXE to play.