ATI All In Wonder 9600 Pro (no support error on my screen)

I have just bought ATI All In Wonder 9600 Pro and got this error when i have installed Catalyst Software Suite from CD. I cannot post picture because i cannot capture it on my screen. It is gray square in the center of the screen.

Windows Hardware 9627 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar18.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2006-06-04
I have just bought ATI All In Wonder 9600 Pro and got this error when i have installed Catalyst Software Suite from CD.

I cannot post picture because i cannot capture it on my screen. It is gray square in the center of the screen. Inside this gray square is message in red colour: NO SUPPORT and exclamation.

I dont get the error if i only install drivers for my graphic card and skip everything that is in Catalyst Software Suite.

The manual for All in Wonder Series says that i must install Catalyst Software Suite.
Can someone tell me why i have this NO SUPPORT error in my screen? This error is allways on my screen (if i play games, watch movies, when i start windows..., always,..)

I didnt have this problems with my old Ati Radeon 9200 card.
I have windows xp installed on my PC.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar40.webp

46 Posts
Location -
Joined 2005-07-20
have you downloaded a newer driver from ATI.com? i have radeon 9550 and when i installed driver from the CD which is came with the video card, i have problems not kile your's but may be similar. new driver helped me.