Madden 2002 freezes

I recently got Madden 2002 for my PC and everything seems ok until i actually begin to play the game. the game tends to freeze after a certain period of time (not specific or anything but it tends to happen 5 mins into the game).

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar12.webp

69 Posts
Location -
Joined 1999-12-13
I recently got Madden 2002 for my PC and everything seems ok until i actually begin to play the game. the game tends to freeze after a certain period of time (not specific or anything but it tends to happen 5 mins into the game). i have win2k pro, duron 650mhz, Gigabyte GA-7ZX motherboard, 640 megs of RAM, Voodoo3 3000, and AC '97 sound (i think those are the most important specs anyways for this problem). I seem to have the "best" results (i.e. no freezes) when i turn off the sideline and leave the resolution at 640x480.

is anyone else having this problem? if so, did you fix it with new video drivers? i have the drivers that came from 3dfx's site (i don't know if beta or "unofficial" drivers are good). any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks

-Syed Ahmad

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar12.webp

69 Posts
Location -
Joined 1999-12-13
OP
it freezes after a play is over and it shows the player who made the play. it doesn't freeze during the play or when i'm choosing my formation and such. ONLY after the play is over. i even tried turning off video settings but that doesn't seem to work at all.

-Syed