Nhl 2000 with Vista

So, i was just wondering if anyone could help me with my Nhl 2000. It just does not work. I installed it and now when I try to Start it, it says that nhl2k. exe stopped working. I tried to use it by administrator and put te compatible mode to Windows 98 and still not working.

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar38.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2010-04-21
So, i was just wondering if anyone could help me with my Nhl 2000. It just does not work. I installed it and now when I try to Start it, it says that nhl2k.exe stopped working. I tried to use it by administrator and put te compatible mode to Windows 98 and still not working. Help me please !

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar25.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2011-01-15
So, i was just wondering if anyone could help me with my Nhl 2000. It just does not work. I installed it and now when I try to Start it, it says that nhl2k.exe stopped working. I tried to use it by administrator and put te compatible mode to Windows 98 and still not working. Help me please !

I have a Windows XP Service Pack 3 computer and the game work perfectly using compatible mode Windows 98
I also have NHL 2001 throught 2004 for PC and all those game , including NHL 2000, do not work on my Windows Vista Computer.

you should try to use the Microsoft VIRTUAL PC and install windows 98 or XP On it