AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.12.2 released
- Corruption may be encountered when using Virtual Super Resolution with multi-display configurations.
- A system crash may be observed when changing display modes with 4 display configurations.
- While loading Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales™ an app crash or driver timeout may occur after enabling ray tracing settings.
- Improvements to power usage during hardware accelerated video playback. Further power efficiency improvements are planned for future releases.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high resolution and high refresh rate displays.
- Intermittent app crashes or driver timeout may occur when using Radeon Super Resolution with some extended display configurations.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations.
- Stuttering may be observed in UNCHARTED™ 4: A Thief’s End during the opening game sequence.
- While playing Valheim™ an app crash or driver timeout may occur using Vulkan® API. Any users who may be experiencing these issues should select DirectX® API as a temporary workaround.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower than expected performance.
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.12.2 for AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Graphics Driver Version 22.40.00.61 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 31.0.14000.61002).
Download Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.12.2
New Adrenalin drivers from AMD have been made available for Windows, and they include fixes for a number of problems, including multi-display setups.