PowerShellGet 3.0 Preview 20
We are excited to announce that an update to our preview of PowerShellGet 3.0 is now available on the PowerShell Gallery! This release includes a major refactor of the module to remove the dependency on the NuGet client APIs for remote repositories.
What to expect in this update
This update moves off of the NuGet client APIs and uses direct REST API calls for remote repositories. It also includes the below bug fixes.
- Updates to dependency installation
- Update to retrieving all packages installed on machine
- PSResourceInfo version correctly displays 2 or 3 digit version numbers
- Using Find-PSresource with -CommandName or -DSCResourceName parameters returns an object with a properly expanded ParentResource member
- Find-PSResource no longer returns duplicate results
- Find-PSResource lists repository ‘PSGalleryScripts’ which does not exist for Get-PSResourceRepository
Microsoft has announced the release of PowerShellGet 3.0 Preview 20.