This is a patch release to fix issues in v0.59.0 to fix a few bugs we deemed important for stability based on incoming rates. See v0.59.0 for full release notes.
- #18657: FancyZones not working with windows showing in all desktops is fixed.
- #18663: Messages showing there was an error updating should no longer appear when PowerToys is up-to-date.
- #18712: On some systems OOBE Windows renders a bit too big, so we made the window resizable.
- #18696: Added a setting to disable the search delay in PowerToys Run, as some users preferred the old behavior.
- #18679: A FancyZones bug where windows were not snapping after switching layouts is fixed.
- #18761: PowerToys Run is not getting the default web browser under some conditions. Potential fixes and added logs are included.
- #18842: Upgraded the Windows App SDK runtime to 1.1.1, containing the newest fixes.
PowerToys 0.59.1 has been released.