Simple tool to configure Windows Filtering Platform (WFP) which can configure network activity on your computer.
The lightweight application is less than a megabyte, and it is compatible with Windows Vista and higher operating systems. You can download either the installer or portable version. For correct working, need administrator rights.
New in v.3.6.7
This is a maintenance release.
- added windows update service solution (issue #677, thx @taviso) [win10+]
- added feature to allow only the requested ip in notification (issue #1265)
- added 12 and 24 hour timer values (issue #1298)
- fixed opening editor are overlapped by notification window
- fixed uwp apps are reset after installing updates (issue #1294)
- fixed select all with search filter selects everything (issue #1264)
- fixed loading default icons for services and uwp apps
- fixed check update option in main menu (issue #1309)
- fixed port numbers are now verified (issue #1240)
Henry++ has released a new version of Simplewall, a simple tool to configure Windows Filtering Platform (WFP) on your computer.