Announcing TypeScript 5.3
Today we’re excited to announce the release of TypeScript 5.3!
To get started using TypeScript, you can get it through NuGet, or through npm with the following command:
npm install -D typescript
Here’s a quick list of what’s new in TypeScript 5.3!
- Import Attributes
- Stable Support
resolution-modein Import Types
resolution-modeSupported in All Module Modes
- Narrowing On Comparisons to Booleans
- Checks for
superProperty Accesses on Instance Fields
- Interactive Inlay Hints for Types
- Settings to Prefer
- Optimizations by Skipping JSDoc Parsing
- Optimizations by Comparing Non-Normalized Intersections
- Consolidation Between
- Breaking Changes and Correctness Improvements
TypeScript 5.3 has been released.