Windows Terminal v1.14.228
This servicing release of Windows Terminal v1.14 originally became available in the Release Preview channel on August 17thPreinstallation Kit infoWhy are there so many packages? How do I choose?
It contains the following fixes:
- We've upgraded to XAML 2.7.3 to fix a crash in closing the Settings page ( #13761)
- The "Open Terminal Here" context menu item should show up more reliably (and crash less) (reverted PR #13206)
- We've solved--or at least, reduced the incidence of--one source of deadlocks in rendering ( #13758)
- Terminal will no longer replace colored backgrounds with blank spaces on first launch ( #13665)
- We will once again display underlines, hyperlinks, and more to the end of the line instead of getting tired and stopping early ( #13661)
- SendInput with high unicode characters will no longer fail ( #13667)
- We've restored the ability for Alt+Tab to restore the Terminal after it was minimized with the taskbar icon ( #13624)
Windows Terminal 1.14.228 has been released.