A new maintenance version of Contentteller 3.0 has been released. Contentteller is the content management system behind NT Compatible, Linux Compatible, and MacOS Compatible.
Contentteller is a powerful content management system featuring a flexible content type based content engine with a modern responsive webdesign, support for multiple websites, caching for high traffic websites, progressive web application support, integration with third party products and services, high security with strong cryptography, long term support, and much more.
Features:Publish - Unlimited Content Types, Unlimited Possibilities
The Publish module allows you to create your own of content type modules. You can add a wide range of content fields including text, textarea, dropdown menu, checkbox, description, download, image, gallery, thumbnail, and date/time fields.
Response - Comments, ratings, discussions, articles, polls, or a bug tracker
The Response module allows you to interact with your visitors. Users can post comments or a rate your content. Additionally, there is an option to create your own of content type modules with custom fields and templates.
Style - Create a unique style based on the latest HTML standards
Contentteller comes with a powerful visual style editor that allows you to create a unique style within minutes. You can customize the HTML output of your website with the template editor or merge changes from the default template set to your custom template set.
Performance - Manage an unlimited number of websites
With Contentteller you can manage an unlimited number of website from the same installation. Contentteller has been developed with high performance in mind and can scale from small websites to huge websites with millions of hits.
Security - The highest level of security
Contentteller is bringing state of the art strong encryption, content validation, and full support for Content Security Policy.
Privacy - Provide a fully GDPR compliant websites to your visitors
Contentteller offers the higher level of privacy for your visitors making it easy to provide a GDPR compliance website. Contentteller supports cookie less logins, downloadable user data, and much more.
Import - Import data from various sources
Contentteller can import data from POP3 and IMAP email servers or RSS feeds, Atom feeds, and Pad XML. There is also support for importing rich snippets such as title, description, and a preview image.
Integrate - Integrate Contentteller with popular scripts and services
Contentteller supports login and comments integration with popular scripts such as XenForo and WHMCS as well login integration with social networks, translation integration with the Microsoft Translate Text API and much more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, or 7.4
- MBSTRING support enabled
- JSON support enabled
- OpenSSL support enabled
- ionCube Loader 10.3 or higher
- SQLite 3.28+, or MariaDB 10+, or MySQL 5.6+, or PostgreSQL 8.6+
- Apache with mod_rewrite or IIS with URL Rewrite Module. Other webservers may work but need custom rewrite configurations.
The free starter edition can be used as long as you want but is limited to 90 days of updates. The free version is also only supporting SQLite as database backend and users are required to show the "Powered by" branding notice. Upgrading to the paid version will enable MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL support as well allows users to remove the "Powered by" notice.
Version 3.0.22 (2021-07-30)
- Added data-okr, data-zone-id, data-line-index, data-start, data-list, and data-ol-id to the "remove custom CSS" filter
- Updated language_de.ini to add two missing phrases
- Fixed a problem in the template engine to address an issue with linked images
- Fixed a small typo in one of the SQL queries on the publish details page
- Fixed a missing prefix in sections
- Fixed a minor issue in the dashboard that prevented the number of cached pages from showing with the file system caching option
- Optimized various SQL queries in publish, response, and the rewrite engine to speed up performance on large databases
- Fixed a problem that may cause a parsing issue in the SQL log
- Fixed a problem with blank URLs links in news import
- Fixed a small cosmetic glitch in the ratings tab of the publish edit form
- Fixed a bug that cause an integrity error for translated items with attachments
- Fixed an issue where the "remove custom CSS" filter is removing the "image" class from image links
Contentteller 3.0.22 released
Get Free Contentteller Starter Edition