Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23570 to Windows Insiders in the development channel.
Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23570 (Dev Channel)
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23570 to the Dev Channel.
Changes and Improvements
[Copilot in Windows*]
- Copilot in Windows can now be used across multiple monitors. Simply press the Copilot button on the taskbar on whichever monitor you want Copilot to show on or use the WIN + C shortcut to show Copilot on the last monitor that it was visible on. If you are using a keyboard, you can use the WIN + T keyboard shortcut to put the keyboard focus on the taskbar and navigate to the Copilot taskbar button to show Copilot on any monitor.
- The Xbox Game Bar will now show as just Game Bar under the Start menu and also under Settings > System > Apps > Installed apps. This change will come through a Game Bar update via the Microsoft Store.
- Fixed a few issues which could lead to hangs when launching File Explorer.
- Fixed an issue where apps sometimes weren’t sorted into the correct location in the Start menu all apps list when using the Japanese display language.
[Search on the Taskbar]
- Fixed an underlying search crash in the last few builds.
- Fixed an issue where Home was unexpectedly showing some users that there was NaN% storage left.
NOTE: Some fixes noted here in Insider Preview builds from the Dev Channel may make their way into the servicing updates for the released version of Windows 11.