Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23620 to Windows Insiders in the development channel.
Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23620 (Dev Channel)
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23620 to the Dev Channel.
- Fixed an issue that was causing labels like System in the Start menu’s all apps list to be cut off if text scaling is above 100%.
- Fixed an issue impacting explorer.exe reliability.
- Fixed the issue where announcements from the Microsoft Start feed are still shown on the taskbar after the feed is hidden.
- Fixed the issue where spacing and fonts used in some settings pages were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue impacting Task Manager reliability on the last few builds.
- Fixed an issue which was causing voice access to crash when setting up new languages.
- Fixed multiple crashes impacting narrator, including one when trying to add new natural voices.
NOTE: Some fixes noted here in Insider Preview builds from the Dev Channel may make their way into the servicing updates for the released version of Windows 11.
[Copilot in Windows*]
- When first launching or after refreshing Copilot in Windows while using voice access, you’ll need to use “Show grid” commands to click in the “Ask me anything” box for the first time.
- Keyboard navigation from settings subpages back to the top-level Settings page is broken.