Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25941 to Windows Insiders in the canary channel.
Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25941 (Canary Channel)
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25941 to the Canary Channel.
Changes and Improvements
- In this Insider Preview build, you may notice that there have been some changes in the advanced display settings page via Settings > System > Display > Advanced display. Dynamic refresh rate can now be enabled via a toggle. After being enabled, Windows will then dynamically adjust the refresh rate up to the selected rate to help save power. Click Cast flyout in Quick Settings now shows link for troubleshooting device discovery and other casting issues.
- The graph at the top of the Power & Battery page in Settings has been removed. Insiders can continue to see a graph of battery usage in the battery usage section further down the page. The Power & battery settings page is also no longer broken up by “Power” and “Battery” sections.
Fixes for known issues
- Fixed issues impacting the File Explorer context menu and command bar dropdowns, causing them to become transparent, and not work with touch.
- Fixed issues impacting File Explorer launch reliability.
- Fixed issues causing the Japanese and Chinese IMEs to not work properly in certain apps, and to not work correctly in the File Explorer search box.
- Fixed an issue causing Settings to crash when looking at detailed battery usage.
- The new options for tuning intensity and color boost of Color Filters now have labels.