Announcing NuGet 6.8 - Maintaining Security with Ease
Maintaining and understanding security status in your projects is now easier than ever in NuGet 6.8. We’re happy to announce a plethora of new features to help you be aware potential vulnerabilities in your projects, visualize the configuration of precautionary measures to keep your code safe, and maintain fine-grained control over your dependency sources.
NuGet 6.8 Highlights
There are many new features in NuGet 6.8:
- NuGetAudit- notifications for package vulnerabilities
- Allowing opt-out of HTTPS Everywhere warnings with allowInsecureConnections property
- Create Package Source Mappings during installation/update through PM UI
- Conditional Package Updating is respected in Visual Studio
- ProtocolVersion argument added to nuget source add
A new version of the NuGet package manager for .NET has been released by Microsoft.