Windows xp pro 2600

Can some one plz tell my why my ping isn´t normal in anyserver when i play cs?? I tested to creata my own Counter-strike server and few people visit it they all had 10-50 latency=Ping but when i connected to it they all had 200-300 just like me.

Windows Games 5469 This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar18.webp

11 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-31
Can some one plz tell my why my ping isn´t normal in anyserver when i play cs??

I tested to creata my own Counter-strike server and few people visit it they all had 10-50 latency=Ping but when i connected to it they all had 200-300 just like me...it´s very strange in win2k i had 10 in latency on my own server but when i show up the latency get´s crazy this even happens in dedicated servers

I have adsl 1.5mb and 2 modems i tested them both and nobody can tell me or help me about this problem i have....i´m not using any network or dl or uploading anything....I have tryid Refresh fix and detonator 20.81 and older versions nothing gets my latency to normal...but when im shared throw another computer my latency is normal ....this is very strange...it´s not my 3dcard or any hardware i think.....can some one plz safe my life ? =] thankz

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register
This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar18.webp

11 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-31
OP
thanks but i figured out and fixed it =]

data/avatar/default/avatar40.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-10-09
I'm having the same problem with TFC, can you please post your solution here?