Contentteller 3.0.5 with new image insertion options and improved rich media import is now available. Contentteller is the content management system behind NT Compatible, Linux Compatible, and MacOS Compatible.
FeaturesPublish - Unlimited Content Types, Unlimited Possibilities
The Publish module allows you to create your own of content type modules by adding a custom XML based content type configuration file and templates. You can add a wide range of content fields to the configuration file including text, textarea, dropdown menu, checkbox, description, download, image, gallery, thumbnail, and date/time fields. The content type XML file also defines the links for the modules main page and the details page.
Response - Comments, ratings, discussions, articles, polls, or a bug tracker
The Response module allows you to interact with your visitors. Users can post comments or a rate your content. Additionally, there is an option to create your own of content type modules by adding a custom XML based content type configuration file and templates.
Style - Create a unique style based on the latest HTML standards
Contentteller comes with a powerful visual style editor that allows you to create a unique style within minutes. You can easily customize the HTML output of your website with the template editor or merge changes from the default template set to your custom template set.
Performance - Manage an unlimited number of websites
With Contentteller you can manage an unlimited number of website from the same installation. Contentteller has been developed with high performance in mind and can scale from small websites to huge websites with millions of hits.
Security - The highest level of security
Contentteller is not only an unbelievable powerful content management system but also a secure one. Bringing state of the art strong encryption, content validation, and full support for Content Secure Policy that all modern browsers are supporting.
Privacy - Provide a fully GDPR compliant websites to your visitors
Contentteller is offer the higher level of privacy for your visitors making it easy to provide a fully EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance website. Contentteller supports cookie less logins, downloadable user data, and much more.
Import - Import data from various sources
Contentteller can import data from POP3 and IMAP email servers or RSS feeds, Atom feeds, and Pad XML. There is also support for importing rich snippets such as title, description, and a preview image.
Integrate - Integrate Contentteller with popular scripts and services
Contentteller supports login and comments integration with popular scripts as well login integration with social networks, translate integration with the Microsoft Translate Text API and much more.
Upgrade - Upgrade to Contentteller from previous versions or other products
Contentteller can import data from its predecessors as well from various third party products. A multi-threaded CLI/shell based option is also available.
Minimum System Requirements:
- PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, or 7.4
- MBSTRING support enabled
- JSON support enabled
- OpenSSL support enabled
- ionCube Loader 10.3 or higher
- SQLite 3.28+, or MariaDB 10+, or MySQL 5.6+, or PostgreSQL 8.6+
- Apache with mod_rewrite or IIS with URL Rewrite Module. Other webservers may work but need custom rewrite configurations.
The free starter edition can be used as long as you want but is limited to 90 days of updates. The free version is also only supporting SQLite as database backend and users are required to show the "Powered by" branding notice. Upgrading to the paid version will enable MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL support as well allows users to remove the "Powered by" notice.
Version 3.0.5 (2020-10-02)
- Updated the Rich Snippet import to enhance the compatibility with some websites and CDN served content
- The option to import images from third-party-URLs will now also import images from image links
- Fixed a spacing issue in the automated meta tags description
- Added new image insertion options in publish to insert images as thumbnail, left, right, and centered
- Changed the behaviour of the publish carousel cache to always clear the cache after posting/updating content
- Fixed a permission issue with the response RSS/Atom feeds
- Added an additional session check to prevent that the session value becomes empty and cause a database error
Get Free Contentteller Starter Edition