A new version of Contentteller, the content management system behind NT Compatible, Linux Compatible, and MacOS Compatible has been released. The new version offers new improvements and bug fixes, including integration support for XenForo 2.2, usability improvements for the template editor, a new option to set the author for cloned or edited content, and much more.
FeaturesPublish - Unlimited Content Types, Unlimited Possibilities
The Publish module allows you to create your own of content type modules by adding a custom XML based content type configuration file and templates. You can add a wide range of content fields to the configuration file including text, textarea, dropdown menu, checkbox, description, download, image, gallery, thumbnail, and date/time fields. The content type XML file also defines the links for the modules main page and the details page.
Response - Comments, ratings, discussions, articles, polls, or a bug tracker
The Response module allows you to interact with your visitors. Users can post comments or a rate your content. Additionally, there is an option to create your own of content type modules by adding a custom XML based content type configuration file and templates.
Style - Create a unique style based on the latest HTML standards
Contentteller comes with a powerful visual style editor that allows you to create a unique style within minutes. You can easily customize the HTML output of your website with the template editor or merge changes from the default template set to your custom template set.
Performance - Manage an unlimited number of websites
With Contentteller you can manage an unlimited number of website from the same installation. Contentteller has been developed with high performance in mind and can scale from small websites to huge websites with millions of hits.
Security - The highest level of security
Contentteller is not only an unbelievable powerful content management system but also a secure one. Bringing state of the art strong encryption, content validation, and full support for Content Secure Policy that all modern browsers are supporting.
Privacy - Provide a fully GDPR compliant websites to your visitors
Contentteller is offer the higher level of privacy for your visitors making it easy to provide a fully EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance website. Contentteller supports cookie less logins, downloadable user data, and much more.
Import - Import data from various sources
Contentteller can import data from POP3 and IMAP email servers or RSS feeds, Atom feeds, and Pad XML. There is also support for importing rich snippets such as title, description, and a preview image.
Integrate - Integrate Contentteller with popular scripts and services
Contentteller supports login and comments integration with popular scripts as well login integration with social networks, translate integration with the Microsoft Translate Text API and much more.
Upgrade - Upgrade to Contentteller from previous versions or other products
Contentteller can import data from its predecessors as well from various third party products. A multi-threaded CLI/shell based option is also available.
Minimum System Requirements:
- PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, or 7.4
- MBSTRING support enabled
- JSON support enabled
- OpenSSL support enabled
- ionCube Loader 10.3 or higher
- SQLite 3.28+, or MariaDB 10+, or MySQL 5.6+, or PostgreSQL 8.6+
- Apache with mod_rewrite or IIS with URL Rewrite Module. Other webservers may work but need custom rewrite configurations.
Registration required. The free starter edition can be used as long as you want but is limited to 60 days of updates and support. The free version is also only supporting SQLite as database backend and users are required to show the "Powered by" branding notice. Upgrading to the paid version will enable MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL support as well allows users to remove the "Powered by" notice.
Change log:Version 3.0.3 (2020-09-18)
- Fixed a display glitch in settings where the mail server type stays at the "Sendmail" option even though SMTP is selected
- Fixed a problem in the top menu where the link to a 3rd party forum will not show up
- Fixed more sessions issues that can result that old session remain leftover after a browser update
- Added a save and reload template option to the template editor
- Added linkable template categories to the template editor
- Added links to the template set and template categories to the breadcrumb in the template editor
- Removed the option to delete templates that are part of the default template set
- Added an option to set the author for cloned content
- Added an option where administrators can changed the author of published content
- Added caching to the publish carousel block to reduce load on the database server
- Fixed an issue with image cropping where the images get zoomed
- Added an option to store snippets secured in an encryption way
- Fixed a problem with the categories in the edit topic option
- Fixed a problem on the "mark this account as spam" page where the users email will be not properly decrypted
- Added a routine to automatically add a marked spammers username, email, and IP address to the spam filter
- Added integration support for XenForo 2.2
- Added an option to show only content of current content type to categories block, publish block, and publish carousel
- Fixed a display glitch in the YouTube block settings where the settings remained empty
- Fixed an issue where URLs that contains commas are not properly parsed
- Added a check for duplicate filenames to the Contentteller 2 importer
- Updated Contentteller 2 article import to add all imported article pages to the rewrite rules
- The importer will now import lightbox galleries from Contentteller 2
- Added thumbnail class to imported attachments in the acquire import system
Get free starter edition (registration required)